Wherever I play, people tell me they regret not
taking music lessons, or quitting them too soon.
That's because playing music is fun.
*well* means practicing, which takes time and commitment. The
most effective way to develop your musical abilities is to
hire a music teacher to:
Set goals and deadlines, then help you reach them
Coach you weekly, offering support & encouragement
Share decades of music experience,
guide you to faster improvement
Help you learn pop music by the artists you love
Make learning less solitary and more fun
Give me a call and let's get started!
Dave Caruso, Instructor
levels, age 6 to Adult
In person at my Trenton,
or Online with Facebook or Zoom
FREE custom pop
• Member, Music Teachers National Association
• 30+ yrs teaching experience, full-time musician
• Award-winning songwriter
• Songwriting instructor, Southgate Comm. Ed.
• Songwriting instructor, Dearborn Comm. Ed.
• Creator & Host of the Songwriter
• MSBOA Accompanist: Trenton & Gibraltar schools
• Chamber Accompanist: Grosse Ile schools
• U of M music program, THS concert & jazz bands
• Recording Artist, albums at iTunes & Amazon
• College touring band: CARUSO (12 years)
Don't waste a perfectly good piano. Learn to play it!