At one time or another, most songwriters
unfinished songs, feeling in a rut or writer's block
a dissatisfaction with their writing quality or style
a desire for more skills like music theory, ear training
the need for a song doctor
I can help you break through all of these issues
and more, with songwriting sessions on Facebook Messenger or Zoom.
Tell me your challenges and we'll apply concepts and techniques to help you open up your flow and
tackle whatever's been bogging down your writing. As a song doctor. I never take a songwriting credit, so your songs
remain your own.
Wherever I play, people tell me they regret not
taking music lessons, or quitting them too soon.
Playing music is fun. Playing
*well* means practice, which takes time and commitment. The
most effective way to develop your musical abilities is to
hire a music teacher to:
Coach you weekly, offer support & encouragement
Share years of music experience, help you improve
Help you learn pop music by the artists you love
Get you to play better and enjoy it more
Dave Caruso, Instructor
levels, age 6 to Adult
At my Trenton,
MI studio or with
Facebook or Zoom: $20 / half hr
FREE custom pop
• Member, Music Teachers National Association
• 30+ yrs teaching experience, full-time musician
• Award-winning songwriter
• Songwriting instructor, Southgate Comm. Ed.
• Songwriting instructor, Dearborn Comm. Ed.
• Creator & Host of the Songwriter
• MSBOA Accompanist: Trenton & Gibraltar schools
• Chamber Accompanist: Grosse Ile schools
• U of M music program, THS concert & jazz bands
• Recording Artist, albums at iTunes & Amazon
• College touring band: CARUSO (12 years)
Don't waste a perfectly good piano. Learn to play it!